I2NY, or Information Infrastructure for New York State, is an initiative of the Empire State Library Network, formerly the NY3Rs Association. Karin Wikoff, Electronic and Technical Services Librarian at Ithaca College, gave an update on the various I2NY projects to the Information Delivery Services (IDS) Project (a mutually supportive resource-sharing cooperative within New York State) in August 2014.
I2NY has 6 priorities:
- Enhancing Access to Research Databases
- Empire State Digital Network DPLA Service Hub
- Communication Clearinghouse
- Library Assessment and Return on Investment
- Library as Publisher
- Staffing Innovations
Of these, the first had 5 more specific initiatives:
- Licensing Manifesto Task Group
- Licensing Toolkit Task Group
- Article On-Demand Pilot Task Group
- Library Purchasing Cooperative Task Group
- Industry Analysis Task Group
IDS Project Conference 2014
Wikoff, Karin, "Doing More with More: I2NY Update" (2014). Library Presentations. 2.